Oak by Digistump
The Oak: The $10, WiFi, cloud development board!
Oak is a tiny Arduino Compatible development board with built-in Wi-Fi powered by the Particle Cloud (formerly Spark.IO) which makes it easy to create cloud-connected electronic devices, projects, and products.
Over 4,300 people supported the Oak on Kickstarter, Get an Oak for only $10.95/each (+ shipping)
- 32-bit 80mhz (160mhz overclockable) microprocessor
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi radio built-in - FCC/CE Modular Approval
- 4MB of Flash
- 4096 bytes of EEPROM type storage
- 11 Digital I/O Pins (interrupts on 10 digital pins)
- 1 Analog Pin (Analog Read)
- PWM on all Digital Pins (up to 6 active at a time)
- Sleep and Deep Sleep modes for low power usage
- Ability to read the voltage of its power source (for battery monitoring)
- Board dimensions: 0.92in (23.4mm) x 1.18in (30mm) or about 1 sq/in