Back in the first 24 hours and get a very special early bird price - $10 (or $30 for 3) with USA shipping included ($5 extra for international shipping) - that's like getting the Oak for $7 before shipping! We're letting all of our past supporters know, so that they can get in on this great deal.
Please check it out: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/digistump/oak-by-digistump-wi-fi-for-all-things-arduino-comp
Some of the features of Oak and the RootCloud:
- High Performance - 32-bit 80 Mhz MCU, 64kb RAM, ~300KB+ for user programs
- Wireless Uploads and Debugging - All programming and serial style debugging is wireless, and fast! Click upload in the RootCloud IDE or the Arduino IDE and BAM! your code gets uploaded to your Oak in just a few seconds - no matter where in the world it is! No more drivers!
- The RootCloud - a IOT data cloud - the Oak is backed by the (optional but forever free) RootCloud, a real-time and persistant data cloud for your devices.
- REST API - Use the RootCloud to interact with your Oak remotely via cURL, command line, IDE, or your favorite programming language
- Online IDE - Use our advanced Arduino compatible IDE to program, debug, and interact with your Oak!
- Real-time Dashboards - Use our dashboard builder to build a real-time dashboard with the data from your Oak, and then share it!
- Simple setup - Connect to the Oak, set the wifi info, and away you go! You can even control it with no programming required!
- Compatible with most Digispark Shields
All for the special limited time price of $10 each
We won't fill this message with too many of the details, if you're interested please check it out and consider supporting it: