Author Topic: "Bluebiespark" Digispark Arduino app betas! Many bugs fixed - mac only  (Read 11222 times)

Bluebie

Re: "Bluebiespark" Digispark Arduino app betas! Many bugs fixed - mac only
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2013, 06:17:50 pm »
bobricus: Yes, that is already a feature in these beta builds, and that change will be included in the next official version of the Digispark App for all operating systems. You don't need to update the bootloader on digisparks for this feature, and it will also mean regular digisparks start running your code sooner after upload.

digistump

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2013, 06:56:34 pm »
The new release is out - incorporating these changes: http://digistump.com/wiki/digispark/tutorials/connecting?&#software

Cyberwizzard

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2013, 02:00:56 pm »
I am trying to use the micronucleus program on Ubuntu to upgrade the Digispark bootloader as I can't get my digisparks to enumerate on all of my systems (6) but one.

The program works fine except for the part where it complains that the new firmware is 2100 bytes too big. I tried the 1.05 and 1.06 firmware hex files from Bluebie's GIT repo but I get the feeling I am missing something...

Bluebie

This thread isn't about digispark bootloader upgrading or enumeration problems. Start a new thread, or contact me through email, github or the micronucleus github project issues system if you want my attention specifically.