Author Topic: Digispark Pro Interrupt Pins  (Read 1882 times)

Cosmos

Digispark Pro Interrupt Pins
« on: March 02, 2018, 04:20:52 pm »
I'm working on a project using encoders. In order get an accurate reading I need to use at least one interrupt pin, better if two. I was not able to find which pins have interrupt capability online and on the attiny167 datasheet. I was wondering if anyone here knew.

Thank you.

PeterF

Re: Digispark Pro Interrupt Pins
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 12:56:19 am »
There are two pins with hardware interrupts - PA3 (pin 9)  and PB6 (pin 3). I'll edit this comment a bit later when I have a look at the pin mapping for the Pro to see which pins these come out at... All the pins support pin change interrupts, but you'll really be wanting the proper hardware interrupts, else you'd need to work out which pins are triggering.

btw, pinout diagram for the Digispark pro is here...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 01:07:05 am by PeterF »

Cosmos

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 07:00:22 am »
Thank you. That’s exactly what I was looking for.

MrCookie

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 04:34:31 am »
How interesting, I don't see either hardware interrupt shown on the Digispark Pro "Pinout Diagram v2", any chance this will get updated to include some sort of label?

Reference:
http://digispark.s3.amazonaws.com/DigisparkProDiagram.jpg

PeterF

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 03:07:17 am »
Yeah, that as a bit of an oopsie... wasn't it! Shame on them for not referencing the hardware interrupt pins!  :o

Don't know about getting the image changed... it is on the wiki, so can be edited by any forum member, but I don't have the graphics skilz to re-do or annotate it nicely  ;D