Author Topic: Arduino IDE Board Oak is Unknown  (Read 2407 times)

jseiler

Arduino IDE Board Oak is Unknown
« on: February 15, 2016, 07:13:14 pm »
I've been following along for some weeks trying each new build and seeing if I could get my 5 Oaks to connect to the particle io cloud. Today is a high point in this endeavour as I finally have all 5 of my Oaks connected.

I am new to the Arduino IDE (1,6,7), I am a particle photon user with the web IDE, and I've jiggered something up.

I have a simple successful sketch that I've uploaded to my first Oak. I uploaded it again today so my first oak got updated with 0.9.3. I opened the OakCLI and changed to another of my connected Oaks and got the following message when I try to upload or verify the exact same sketch.

Arduino: 1.6.7 (Windows 10), Board: "Oak by Digistump, 80 MHz, Particle OTA, OAK (4M/1M SPIFFS), Single - 1MB (Fullsize)"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware" -hardware "C:\Users\Joerg\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages" -tools "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder" -tools "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr" -tools "C:\Users\Joerg\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages" -built-in-libraries "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries" -libraries "C:\Users\Joerg\Documents\Arduino\libraries" -fqbn=digistump:oak:oak:CpuFrequency=80,UploadTool=oak_ota,FlashSize=OAK,RomConfig=Full -ide-version=10607 -build-path "C:\Users\Joerg\AppData\Local\Temp\build4a4f790607e15a1f1bc9e51666d8bc8a.tmp" -warnings=none -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -verbose "C:\Users\Joerg\Documents\Arduino\Double_Flashing_Lights\Double_Flashing_Lights.ino"

Board oak (platform oak, package digistump) is unknown

Error compiling.

What am I doing wrong? Switching back to my successful Oak still gives me the same error message.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Joerg Seiler

jseiler

Re: Arduino IDE Board Oak is Unknown
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 07:33:24 pm »
Update:

I ran across this post on Github

https://github.com/digistump/OakCore/issues/19

Problem solved, everything is working again.

Hope this helps someone else who has the problem.

Joerg Seiler