Author Topic: Port of libraries for Digispark pro: ready for new 1.5.8C release  (Read 3456 times)

RC Navy

• When you like, even too much, it is not enough!
Hi,

I received this week this week the Digispark pro  :) 8) and I spent all the day to check/tweak the port of many libraries for this new target.

The libraires ported/tested/supported with the Digispark pro are:
  • TinyPinChange: works on all digital pins except pin 4 and pin 13, "Tiny RC Scope" example adjusted
  • SoftSerial: works after timing adjustments for Rx on all digital pins except pin 4 and pin 13, Tx/Rx OK up to 57600 baud, Tx only at 115200 baud
  • SoftRcPulseIn: works on all digital pins except pin 4 and pin 13
  • SoftRcPulseOut: : works on all digital pins except pin 13, new sweep example without delay() added
  • RcSeq: same limitation as TinyPinChange

These libraries are availbale on my Git repository:
https://github.com/RC-Navy/DigisparkArduinoIntegration/tree/master/libraries

The TinySoftPwm library should partially work but needs some work since it was designed for original Digispark which has a single pin port, but the Digispark pro has 2 pin ports.

Enjoy,

RC Navy

• When you like, even too much, it is not enough!
Re: Port of libraries for Digispark pro: ready for new 1.5.8C release
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 11:57:33 am »
Hi,

today, I added the support of the ATtiny167 (Digispark pro) in the TinySoftPwm library.

The main difficulty was that the pins are scattered on 2 ports on the Digispark pro whereas all the pins are part of the single PORB for the original Digispark.
As previously, you just have to declare your used PWM pin(s) in TinySoftPwm.h. All the required flash and RAM memories are reserved at compilation time.
To have a small memory footprint, try to use PWM pins within the same port PORTB or PORTA.

Tested on Digispark pro on pins 0 to 12.

This library is available on my Git repository:
https://github.com/RC-Navy/DigisparkArduinoIntegration/tree/master/libraries

Enjoy,

digistump

• Administrator
Re: Port of libraries for Digispark pro: ready for new 1.5.8C release
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 06:25:31 pm »
RC Navy

Thank you!
This will be updated in the next release!