Author Topic: VirtualWire Library for 315/433 MHz Transmitter-receiver  (Read 2398 times)

peteA

VirtualWire Library for 315/433 MHz Transmitter-receiver
« on: February 25, 2014, 07:40:41 pm »
Has anyone been successful in using the VirtualWire library on the Digispark with a 433 MHz receiver?

I have not been able to find a way to successfully use the 433 MHz receiver module with the Digispark. I am not seeing any response using the println command when testing my receiver module. As an FYI, I am trying to use the receiver RF module with the Digispark (without the transmitter) and am simply using the "receiver" sketch to try to "listen" to RF data from RF remotes, garage door openers, and 433MHz Ambient Weather stations that send data every 30 sec. Link below:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMBIENT-WEATHER-WIRELESS-THERMO-HYGROMETER-WITH-ONE-REMOTE-SENSOR-/251450814988?pt=US_Weather_Meters&hash=item3a8ba2f20c

Has anyone been able to do this? I am starting to think that my receiver is broken. >:( I would ideally like to decode the weather station signal on the Digispark, but as a first step I need to see the signal.

Thanks for any help!

bradlee_s

Re: VirtualWire Library for 315/433 MHz Transmitter-receiver
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 11:06:43 am »
Can anyone update this? I too am trying to get my DigiSpark to listen on 433MHz.

I'd like to send a command on 433MHz, have the DS pick it up, then apply voltage to a pin for 3 seconds.