Author Topic: VERY unstable WiFi connection to Digix AND issue with WPA2 password  (Read 2737 times)

tinjaw

I have several wifi enabled computers available to me. Half of them cannot connect to the Digix WiFi LAN. And when some do, the connection is horribly slow. I know that this board is no google server, but 3 out of 4 connections timeout.

Also, when I can get to the setup pages, it doesn't seem to properly store my WAP2 password to connect to my home WiFi network. I never connect (drop IP) and when I go back to the setup page the password is only 3 or 4 *'s long and when I click the box to show it, it is only 3 or 4 characters long when my password is about a dozen.

Any help with either issue would be appreciated.

===UPDATE===
The DIGIX WiFi is unstable. It goes up and down like crazy. I have done an Erase|Reset to clear out any program. I don't know how to reset the factory WiFi settings or if that would do me any good.

===UPDATE 2===
I thought it might be a power issue so I upped things from 12V 1A to 12V 1.5A and unstable WiFi remains.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 10:54:47 am by tinjaw »

tinjaw

Re: VERY unstable WiFi connection to Digix AND issue with WPA2 password
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 06:44:04 pm »
Can anybody confirm or confirm otherwise that Digix can handle wpa2 passwords?

digistump

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 03:50:32 pm »
It should handle WPA2-PSK, not sure about other types though. It sounds like you may have a board with other issues though, unfortunately the DigiX is out of production and we have no stock to offer a replacement from. If you purchased it from us we will still honor a return for refund, assuming it is in "like new" type of condition.

yoyo4456

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 03:56:58 am »
Meet the guru of the betting game that will tell the story that How to play slots to earn money There are not many simple tips that are easy to follow. ► slot