Author Topic: Got my DigiX Beta board!  (Read 4984 times)

dougal

Got my DigiX Beta board!
« on: September 10, 2013, 09:50:55 am »
Woo! My Beta DigiX and Beta Bonus Kit arrived yesterday!

Boo! I probably won't get to play with it for at least several more days! My bosses expect me to work for a paycheck. And my family expects me to be all husbandly and dad-like and stuff. Sheesh!

Responsibility sucks!  ;)

sparkyichi

Re: Got my DigiX Beta board!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 11:12:26 am »
I'm in the exact same position! Originally I would have gotten the board and would have a long weekend to work on it. However, this week I've had no time and it's killing me.

Sparky

RicM

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 12:40:39 am »
Here's mine!
My soldering looks poor on one of the headers sets because I had to remove one set and re-solder.  Otherwise it would've looked real clean!
I've been playing around with the sample code and having a lot of fun.

I am intrigued with the gyro - but have no clue how to interpret that wonderful stream of numbers....yet.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 01:03:15 am by RicM »

ripred

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 12:56:20 pm »
I got mine on Friday!  I'm writing a small library for it as we speak.  I wish I could say I put my husband and father duties first this weekend but it's so blinky...

dougal

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 06:13:45 am »
I did at least finally get to plug up the DigiX last Saturday for a few minutes. Just long enough to make sure it was working, set up the WiFi to connect to my home network, and try out the nRF24L01 scanner example.

Since I'm currently between working gigs (anybody here hiring web devs?), I'm hoping I might be able to start working on soldering my Bonus Board soonish.

digistump

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 02:17:33 pm »
@dougal - if you ever move to Portland, OR i'd hire you at my day job!